Mission and Vision
Develop in students a series of skills in order to perform successfully in their personal and social lives, through an integral, multicultural education based on universal values. These refer to:
- Considering each student as unique with specific needs related to the dimensions that characterize the human being.
- Promoting the establishment of positive and respectful relationships with people of different nationalities, cultures and beliefs, communicating in different languages such as English, Spanish and German.
- Being an example of responsibility, respect, perseverance, honesty, generosity and loyalty in all actions that are undertaken in and outside the institution.
To be recognized at a regional and international level as a basic education institution of academic excellence whose graduates are integral, competitive, proactive persons oriented towards the achievement of personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of their surroundings.
Why choose CASP?
- Competency-based education model
- Search of an integral development (academics, values, fine arts & sports)
- Multicultural focus (German as a third language since preschool)
- Performance based on universal values
- Personalized educational attention
- Preparation for entrepreneurship
- Family integration