In Elementary School, CASP students will develop basic academic skills and knowledge pursuing optimal wellbeing that will lead them to an educational growth. Also, students will improve decision making skills, problem solving abilities, art and nature appreciation with a sense of commitment and belonging.
Elementary School Graduation Profile
At the end of the elementary school education level, the student will be able to:
- Communicate feelings, events and ideas, both orally and in writing, in the mother tongue and in the second languages.
- Solve various mathematical problems according to the needs of his/her environment (using arithmetic, geometry and basic statistics).
- Answer questions related to natural and social phenomena, as well as care for the environment, through exploration, inquiry and experimentation.
- Recognize and self-regulate his/her emotions, as well as show empathy for the emotions of others.
- Express in a creative way a series of cultural and / or individual manifestations through different elements included in music, dance and the visual arts.
- Make informed decisions about his/her hygiene and nutrition. Practice a series of habits that favor health.
- Use appropriately and responsibly the technological devices and resources that support his/her learning. Create applications to interact and organize information.
- Create and / or modify products with an entrepreneurial spirit, to generate value for his/her environment.
- Know, respect and exercise his/her rights and obligations accepting responsibility for his/her actions. Discuss and contribute to the peaceful coexistence and reject acts of discrimination and violence.
Elementary Curricular Classes
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Technology & Applications
Elementary Cocurricular Classes
- Dance / Yoga
- Physical Education