CASP motivates students to develop initial academic abilities in cognition, linguistic, socio-emotional and physical areas, through a stimulating environment focusing on an active and collaborative learning methodology.
Preschool graduation profile
At the end of the preschool education level, the student will be able to:
- Express emotions, tastes and ideas in their mother tongue and in the second languages. Read and write words, sentences and short paragraphs in their mother tongue, as well as read and pronounce basic vocabulary of the second languages.
- Solve problems that integrate notions of quantity, space, shapes and information organization.
- Devise representations based on his/her knowledge of the natural and social environment, as well as practice habits related to caring for the environment.
- Recognize his/her emotions and those of others. Demonstrate autonomy when playing and learning individually and in groups.
- Express his/her creativity and imagination using resources of the arts.
- Master his/her gross and fine motor skills, strengthening himself/herself through the game. Establish healthy habits.
- Skillfully use a variety of interactive and educational resources to develop his/her logical thinking to support his/her learning.
- Propose a series of innovative ideas that unleash the process of entrepreneurship and creative thinking.
- Acknowledge himself/herself as a person member of a family and of an educational community where he/she lives under the rules of respect for himself/herself and others.
Preschool Curricular Classes
1K, 2K & 3K:
(Ages: 3 years 6 months – 6 years 5 months)
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
Preschool Cocurricular Classes
- Olympic Gymnastics
- Physical Education